The F.O.R Sto-Rox Library is the first public library established in McKees Rocks.
Started as a lending room in the FOR Community Center, it took more than 20 years of hard work to establish a full service public library.
Housed in the former Equibank building donated to the library by Integra Bank, the library opened it’s doors to the public in April 1995.
- 17 computers for public use
- Free Wi-Fi Access
- Adult only computer room for job searching
- For adults: we have Bestsellers, Mysteries, African-American Fiction, along with a section of classic lit and Nonfiction.
- For Children: Picture Books, Board Books, Easy Readers, and Nonfiction. Also a section of children’s videos
- We have new releases and old favorites.
- Children’s Movies
- Audio Fiction
- Popular Magazines
- Latest Issues